Innovitech X Filter 1.7
Delivery costs - free next working day for orders over £50 using APC delivery or 3-5 working day service £3.95, Next working day £5.95. All orders are tracked
Order before 2pm today, and you'll receive your package between andFrozen food or refrigerated items orders must use Next Working Day shipping option
Innovitech X Filter 1.7
The X filter from Innovitech is a UK designed premium digitally controlled automatic roll filter, a highly effective water particulate filtration unit. Primarily for use in marine, tropical & freshwater aquariums to replace the use of filter socks & floss. This can be used in large display and coral propagation systems too.
The X-Filter has the capability to filter down to 9 microns with the advantage that all filtered particles are removed from the water achieving active nutrient control. Filter section is fully sealed, giving YOU the choice of whether to bypass water or not.
A a real world test program has been in effect since early 2017, the X-filter has been installed in various Marine set ups and the participants have all reported outstanding positive results. Filter roll is 65 meters (213 ft) long available in 9, 17, 25 & 32 micron. Filter out organic waste, detritus, food, micro algae, substrate dust and other unwanted waste.
X-Filter Model 1.7 can handle flow rates in excess of 10,000 litres per hour depending on which grade of media is being used.
Why use the X-Filter
- Stunning water clarity
- Lower Nutrients P04 & NO3
- Lower overall aquarium maintenance
- Clearer water better light penetration
- Continually removes particles out of the water
- Lower detritus in the sump & equipment
- Fine tune the level of filtration you want
- Best footprint to flow ratio
- No hard plumbing required, drop your drains into the back of the filter
- Industrial grade optical water level sensor
- 65 meter ( 213 ft) compact media rolls
- Four grades of media, 9,17,25 and 32 micron.
- Modular design for easy installation/maintenance.
- Pre assembled for your convenience
- Filter panel design uses physics and precision to achieve highest possible flow rates.
- Unique Vortex generating water bypass system. ( 2 on 1.0 & 3 on 1.7 model)
- Ripple/wave compensation of the optical level sensor.
- Each model has a dedicated large motor
- Spring loaded design which allows easy removal of used media.
- Adjustable filter media section to fit the unit in tight spaces and corners.
- Hang on design with removable lower back support to fit on different sump glass thicknesses.
- Very High volume filtration to flow capacity
- Fully sealed Filter section – Gives YOU the choice to bypass water or not
- Vortex Generators “sling” detritus at the roll maximum efficiency
- Entirely replaces the need for filter socks / filter floss
- Green LED run light
- Blue engagement and alarm LED light
- Multiple installation Orientation options
- Additional push button for fleece advance built in
- Reef safe fleece material
- Low-odour fleece material
- Integrated fail-safe overflow
- Virtually no pluming restrictions
- Completely removes waste from the water without odour
- X Filter 1.7
Overall Size ( H x W X D ) – 43cm x 30cm x 25cm (42cm height with media) Mounting Hooks 10mm thick glass max
Top section positioning (Width) – +/- 3,5cm (shift right or left from centre) 7cm end to end
Sensor type – Optical digital sensor – Industrial grade
Rated flow (estimated, media grade dependent) – 10,000 lph
System volume (estimated, bioload, media grade dependent) – 2,500 litres (Marine reef)
Media grades (4 grades available) – 9 micron, 17 micron, 25 micron, 32 micron
Fleece media length – 65 meters 213 ft (all micron grades)
Plumbing options (no permanent plumbing require, simply drop in standpipes in overflow section) – Up to 3x 40mm or Up to 2x 50mm
Vortex generating bypass controllers (to fine tune media consumption based on nutrient control) – x3
Alarm – Yes, visible flashing LED (red), audible overflow Alarm will set off if media gets jammed/blocked or sensor too dirty
Self-cleaning function – Yes, water will overflow but without the alarm LED
32 Micron Roll included
Other customers have also purchased
Tunze 8831 Eco Chic Refugium LED
Apex Conductivity Calibration Fluid