This page provides information of frequently asked questions on our terms and conditions across a range of areas at All Things Aquatic
- Click and Collect
- Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Reward Club Benefits
- On-line and Telephone purchases
- Payment terms and conditions
- Livestock issues
- Price Matching
Click and Collect Service
- Orders must be made and paid for online at www.allthingsaquatic.co.uk. These are usually ready for collection within 1 hour. You will receive an email to confirm when your order is ready for collection.
- When arriving on site the fish farm gate will be closed, please call us on 01580 388008 quoting your order number so we can open the gate for you.
- Park in the main car park in front of the shop.
- If you require water please get your barrels out of your car. We will collect and return the filled barrels to beside your car.
- We will come out to your car with your order, so there is no need to leave your vehicle. Please have your order number ready.
- Upon exit please call the number on the back of the gate to get the gates opened.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- All Things Aquatic Gift Vouchers are redeemable against any merchandise in All Things Aquatic stores and exclude online purchases at www.allthingsaquatic.co.uk.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used to purchase Gift Vouchers.
- Multiple Gift Vouchers may be redeemed in the same transaction up to the value of the goods being purchased.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- For purchases in store, where Gift Vouchers offered have a greater value than the goods being purchased, change above £9.99 will be returned as an All Things Aquatic Gift Voucher to the nearest £5.00.
- Gift Vouchers must be submitted upon redemption in store.
- Gift Vouchers will expire one year after the date of issue date marked on the Gift Voucher. Gift Vouchers presented after their expiry date will be treated as void and are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Please treat Gift Vouchers as cash in terms of security. Gift vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, defaced or damaged.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
- All Things Aquatic reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gift Voucher which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
- If you have made payment with a Gift Voucher (in whole or in part) and you would like to return your purchase, please note that you will be refunded the amount paid by Gift Voucher in the form of a Gift Voucher.
- All Things Aquatic reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the voucher if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary.
- Gift vouchers are excluded from all discount promotions.
- Reward scheme points will be added to an individual’s record when a Gift Voucher is used not purchased
- Gift Vouchers are issued by Change Solutions UK Ltd trading as All Things Aquatic. Registered office: 7 Wellington Square, Hastings TN34 1PD. Registered in England No. 05150834.
Rewards Club Benefits Terms & Conditions
- Points can be earned from every successful purchase. These are awarded to your account when your order has been received or paid in full either in store or online.
- Accrued points can be spent on any products in our shop (excludes on site services). One reward point is worth the equivalent of £0.01. Points do not have an actual cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- To join our reward club you must provide us with your name, address, email and contact telephone number. This information will be held securely and not shared with other 3rd party organisations. The email address will be used for marketing purposes, if members provide an invalid email or unsubscribe their membership will lapse and any points earned lost.
- Reward club members will have a membership card issued with a unique identifier and must be presented at the checkout prior to paying for goods or paying a deposit for orders.
- Points are held on your account with no expiry period unless the account lapses, they can be accumulated and used against any purchase in demominations of £5.00. If you fail to renew your reward club membership when prompted points will be lost. Members are required to contact us should their details provided at sign up become invalid.
- In the event that an item is returned and refunded, the points for the transaction will be removed from your account. If the points earned on this purchase have already been spent on another product these points will be deducted from your refund.
- Bonus points maybe available from time to time, these will be published on our website, Facebook and by email.
- Points cannot be transferred to other accounts or exchanged for any services or products that are not available from All Things Aquatic.
- When purchasing an item(s) a minimum of £1.00 cash must be given as payment. Purchases cannot be made using 100% of points.
- All Things Aquatic reserves the right to review and amend the scheme or cancel any reward club membership if it considers there is good reason to do so.
Online and Telephone Terms & Conditions of Purchase
- Payment method for online purchases is via paypal and shopify payments. This does not mean uses need a PayPal account.
- Payments over the phone will only be taken after a full validation check has been conducted.
- Any item purchased will not be dispatched if there is any cause to consider the payment is not valid.
Online Shopping Terms & Conditions
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
This site is operated by and the goods you purchase will be supplied by Change Solutions UK Ltd T/A All Things Aquatic ("we"). We are registered in England under company number 05150834 and with our registered office at 7 Wellington Square, Hastings TN34 1PD
Our main trading address is Hawkhurst Fish Farm, Hastings Road, Hawkhurst, Kent. TN18 4RT. Our VAT number is 08409805
All Things Aquatic is registered with Ornamental Aquatic Trade Association (OATA) and has committed itself to the OATA Code of Conduct.
2. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may place an order to purchase goods advertised for sale on this site by following the on-screen prompts after clicking on the item you wish to purchase. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you place your order by clicking the "pay" button on the checkout page.
If you submit an order for goods via this site by clicking the pay button, your order is an offer to us to supply the goods you have ordered on this site.
The contract will relate only to those specific goods which are referred to in our e-mail confirming our acceptance of your order. You should read and check the details in this e-mail to ensure that they are correct. If the details in the e-mail confirming your order are not correct, or if you are not satisfied with the details in the e-mail, please contact us at email@example.com or All Things Aquatic, Hastings Road, Kent TN18 4RT.
The contractual language is English.
Where we accept your order, we have a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with these Terms and Conditions.
4. PRICE AND DELIVERY COSTS
Information displayed on this site relating to pricing is subject to change by us without notice, but those on the site at the time of any order placed will be the prices applicable to that order.
Occasionally, an error may occur and goods may be incorrectly priced in which circumstances we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price or at all.
We will (at our discretion) either cancel your order and refund the price you have paid or use reasonable endeavours to contact you and ask you whether you wish to continue with the order at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you or you do not wish to continue with the order at the correct price, we will cancel your order and refund the price you have paid.
However, where the correct price of the goods is less than our stated price, we may (at our discretion) continue with your order and charge the lower amount on dispatch. Unless stated otherwise, all prices include VAT (where applicable) but exclude delivery costs.
Delivery costs will be charged as displayed on the shopping site. Orders over £50 will qualify for free standard delivery within mainland UK. They will be notified to you separately before you submit your order and will be confirmed to you by e-mail. The correct shipping option must be selected if drop shipping or shipping is outside of mainland UK.
5. AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY
Information displayed on this site relating to availability is subject to change by us without notice. We cannot guarantee permanent or continuous availability of all products on this site. All orders are subject to availability at all times. We deliver within the United Kingdom only.
We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order on this site.
Delivery will be made according to the information on the product pages after your order is accepted.
We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the goods on any specified date we agree, or if no date is specified, within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order. In the case of unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control (for example, adverse weather conditions, unpredictable delays caused by traffic congestion, road works, diversions or mechanical breakdowns, in each case to the extent beyond our reasonable control) we may not be able to deliver the goods within these timescales and we will not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the goods if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by such circumstances. In the event that a delivery does not take place, we and you will agree an alternative delivery date.
We are also not responsible for any delay in delivery caused by the unavailability of someone to take delivery of the products. It is your responsibility to contact the post office or courier company as applicable to arrange the collection or delivery of products that could not be delivered because you were unavailable.
We must receive payment in advance before your order can be processed and the goods can be dispatched, unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing. Payment for goods can be made by one of the following payment methods:
Shop Pay for credit and debit cards
Payment by card over the phone. - card payments are not taken over the phone for online orders.
7. RIGHT TO CANCEL
You have the right to cancel your order without having to give a reason at any time before your goods are dispatched or within 14 days after delivery, such 14 day period beginning on the day after you receive the goods. Where your order comprises multiple delivery shipments, the 14 day cancellation period for the goods in your order begins on the day after you receive the delivery of the last shipment to you.
To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel by phone, mail, or e-mail using the contact details set out above.
If you are cancelling because of any problem with the goods, please notify us of the problem at the time of cancellation.
You must send the goods back to us to our shop at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error) without undue delay and in any event within 14 days after the day of the cancellation.
You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of any of the following goods:
•the supply of goods for which the price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by us and which may occur within the cancellation period
•the supply of goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised
•the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
•in the case of a contract for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery
•if the goods become mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery
8. REFUNDS POLICY
Following cancellation, we will refund you the price paid for the cancelled order (or part of the order cancelled), less any collection or return charges (if any).
We will pay the refund within 14 days after the day:
•you notified us to cancel your order, where you have not received the goods (and the goods have not been dispatched to you) or where we have agreed to collect the goods;
•we receive the goods you returned to us, where you are in receipt of the goods; or
•you provide us with a proof of return for the goods, where you have returned the goods but we have not yet received them.
We will refund you using the same means of payment as you used to pay for your order. We reserve the right to make a deduction from the amount of the refund for loss in value of the goods returned where the goods show signs of unreasonable use; for these purposes, unreasonable use means handling the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, in particular if it goes beyond the sort of handling that might reasonably be allowed in a shop.
We may withhold any refund until we have received the goods or you have supplied proof of return for the goods. Without limiting your cancellation rights in Clause 7, if you are not satisfied with a product for any reason e.g. if it is not what you ordered, it is damaged or defective, or we have delivered an incorrect quantity, please return the product to us. Once we have confirmed the product defect or other problem, we will:
•provide a full refund for any product that is not what you ordered;
•provide a full refund for any goods that are damaged or defective, if this is within a reasonable time following the sale; or
•at your option, repair or replace the goods at our cost (including the cost of postage), unless this would not be possible or would be disproportionately costly in the circumstances, in which case we will refund to you the amount paid for the goods in question.
We will notify you of your refund v ia e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for defective goods. Refunds will only be considered for goods purchased within 28 days.
9. CANCELLATION BY US
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if, for example:
•we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
•we do not deliver to your area; or
•one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price.
If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit or debit card as soon as possible.
10. TITLE AND RISK
You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you and we have received clear funds in full payment for the goods. Once goods have been delivered to you or a person nominated by you they will be held at your own risk and you will be responsible for them.
To the extent not prohibited by law, we accept no liability for any:
•loss which is not foreseeable (loss is foreseeable if it was an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time you and we entered into our contract);
•loss which arises when we are not at fault or in breach of these Terms and Conditions;
•business loss (which includes loss of profits, loss of business, contracts, goodwill, business opportunity and other similar losses, as well as business interruption)
Nothing in these terms will affect any liability we may have:
(a) for fraudulent misrepresentation;
(b) for death or personal injury arising from our negligence:
(c) under Part I of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
(d) for breach of any condition as to title or quiet enjoyment of or in relation to any goods supplied by us; or
(e) in relation to any other liability, including any liabilities under sale of goods or supply of services legislation, that may not by applicable law be excluded or limited.
12. EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We will have no liability to you for any delay in delivering goods you have ordered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control(including, without limitation, accidents, extreme weather conditions, fire, explosion, flood, storm, earthquake, natural disaster, failure of telecommunications networks, inability to use transport networks, acts of God, terrorist attack, war, civil commotion, riots, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, acts or restraints of Government, and imposition of restrictions on imports or exports).
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected.
No person other than you and us shall have any rights to enforce our agreement, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under our agreement, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
You may not assign or transfer your rights or obligations under our agreement, unless we agree in writing.
We may update, vary and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice. Each time you order or otherwise purchase any goods from us, the Terms and Conditions in force at that time will apply (as set out on this site). Please check this site to ensure that you understand which Terms and Conditions apply.
14. LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
Payment terms and conditions
- Payment for goods and services are due upon completion of any work undertaken. On some occasions advance or interim payments are required.
- Payments overdue will be subject to a late penalty fee. This is calculated at 2% per day and is cumulative.
- Payments overdue by exceeding 14 days will be passed to our debt collection agency where additional charges will be applied in addition to any late penalty fees.
- Goods remain the property of All Things Aquatic until full payment is received. Removal of our property is always an option if the account remains unpaid.
- We don't provide credit but where a credit account is approved (typically trade customers) payment must be made within the terms of the invoice otherwise late payment fees will be due.
I have a problem with the livestock purchased?
The health of your livestock purchased is our top focus. If your livestock do not look their best or you have any concerns please contact the team immediately. Our aim is to guide you through to enabling recovery of the situation. Our expert will provide advice on treatments to aid recovery.
Unfortunately on rare occasions livestock can be lost, the first thing is to establish the cause. Our expert(s) will need to analyse the situation which is where we require full co-operation.
Please undertake the steps below:
- Call the shop on 01580 388008 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org informing us of the situation.
- Retrieve the body of the livestock and place in an airtight container/bag - do not freeze it. Take a high quality photo of the livestock and email the image to us within 24 hours of the incident.
- Take at least a 100ml sample of the aquarium or pond water. This must be collected in a clean sealed container. The sample should be taken immediately after the incident is discovered and presented to our team within 24 hours, if longer the sample should be kept in the fridge (do not freeze)
- When you visit the shop you must bring proof of purchase, the water sample and if possible the remains of the livestock.
We do not replace any livestock resulting in loss caused by poor water quality; we will provide advice to assist in the acclimation and transport of any replacement. We cannot be held responsible for poor fish transportation, acclimation, handling or illness caused by any environment after leaving our premises.
The majority of our livestock will have been in our care for a period of time where they are closely monitored. Due to our quarantine process, Marine fish are minimum 25 days, Koi and pond fish are 14 days.
In the event your situation is not resolved satisfactorily by our shop team, then please email the team asking for it to be referred to one of our Directors for further advice.
What if I can find a product/item cheaper elsewhere?
We will price match a product if it found to be available at a lower price than we currently have it displayed in store or on our on-line shop. It must be for an identical product and immediately available for purchase at that price. Delivery charges will be taken into account where applicable.
If we believe the supplier’s price we are being compared to is not valid i.e. Ebay or Amazon, a website that is clearly no longer actively trading, a website that does not make purchase possible at the price advertised or a website/company not based in the UK we will not price match the item(s).
Price matching will not be undertaken retrospective basis.
We need the url for the item or name of the supplier’s website to be provided prior to the purchase.
Price match excludes livestock and some items which can be clarified upon request.
We recognise prices change on-line at a fast rate and it is not always possible for us to keep up to date with changes. Therefore we appreciate that shoppers are often more price aware in the marketplace than us due to the range of products that we supply.
All decisions of All Things Aquatic are final.