NTLabs Acriflavin 1L
Delivery costs as low as £3.95, Next day £5.95 and free for orders over £50 using DPD delivery with tracking
Order before 2pm today, and you'll receive your package between andFrozen food or refrigerated items orders must use Next Working Day shipping option
NT Labs Acriflavin 500ml
Antiseptic & Anti-Bacterial Treatment for Koi
Treats: Fin, Tail & Mouth Rot and Ulcers
When To Use:
- When fish show symptoms of a bacterial infection, or as a quarantine solution before adding new fish.
- Acriflavin can be used in conjunction with Ulcer Swab and Propolis Wound Seal for the treatment of ulcers and other open wounds.
- Suitable for koi only.
- Test your water quality using Pondlab Test Kits.
- Mix the appropriate dosage in a clean bucket of pond water, pour evenly over the surface of the pond and leave for 7 days. Switch off UV filtration until the colour has gone from the water. Aerate the pond well during treatment.
- If you feel a repeat dose is necessary, check your diagnosis using the Diagnosis Tool on our website; a different medication may be more suitable. Allow 7 days after medicating and perform a partial water change before re-treating or treating with a different medication.
- Always treat when you have time to observe fish and take appropriate action in the unlikely event of a bad reaction.
- Do not use at water temperatures above 30°C.
- Do not use in hot, humid or thundery weather.
- Do not mix medications.