Ecotech Radion XR30 Pro G6 LED
Delivery costs - free next working day for orders over £50 using APC delivery or 3-5 working day service £3.95, Next working day £5.95. All orders are tracked
Order before 2pm today, and you'll receive your package between andFrozen food or refrigerated items orders must use Next Working Day shipping option
Ecotech Radion XR30 Pro G6 LED
EcoTech Is Proud To Introduce The Radion G6. The G6 Furthers The Success Of The Current Radion Platform With Impressive Improvements In Light Output And Colour. The Newest Radion Features A New LED Cluster And Hybrid Hemispherically Edge Illuminating Optical System That Takes The Capabilities Of The Radion From Best-in-class To Mind-blowing.
Blue Or Pro, EcoTech Aims To Bring You The Absolute Best Of What’s Technologically Possible.
In The Aquarium, Enjoy Richer Colours, Pop More Fluorescence And Create The Ultimate Balance Between Crisp And Actinic. From Its Inception, Radion Has Set The Standard For What Full Spectrum Aquarium LED Lighting Can Be. The 6th Generation Pushes The Limits Of Colour Rendition And Fluorescence Without Sacrificing Any Of The Famous Flexibility That Caters To The Desire Of The User.
With The Addition Of 395nm Diodes, G6 Pushes Deeper Into The UV Range, Achieving A New Level Of Coral And Fish Fluorescence. Both Blue And Pro Models Also Feature A Rebalancing Of Colour Channels And LED (Diode) Mix To Augment The Most Flexible And Balanced Spectra Available In Aquarium Lighting.
Anatomy Of The G6 Spectrum
- 395nm: Unlocks Additional Fluorescence In Fish And Corals.
- 400-450nm: Rebalancing The Cluster With More Blue And Deep Blue Increases Fluorescence, Colour Rendition, And Provides A New Level Of Tunability In The Blue Spectrum Between Crisp And Actinic.
- 460-580nm: Reduction In Mid Range Spectral Output Maintains Colour Expression In Pigmentation While Allowing For More Wattage To Be Utilized In More Photosynthetically Useful And Aesthetically Valuable Output.
- 665nm: Appropriate Use Of Long Wavelength Diodes Provide Light Output Useful For Coral Photosynthesis As Well As Visual Colour Balancing.
The G6 Hybrid Hemispherically Edge Illuminating (HEI2) Optic System Combined With LED Placement And Form Factor Delivers Beautiful Shimmer, Super Color Mixing, Ridiculously Even PAR, Mind-blowing Spread And Even The Ability To Adjust The Type Of Blue Hue That You Love The Most.
- Mind-blowing Spread
- Ultimate Fluorescence
- Intense Full Spectrum Colour
- Fully Programmable
- Wireless Control
- Weather Simulation
- Technologically Superior Design
- Premium Quality Components
- Unmatched Support And Service
- Extensive Mounting Options
- Optional Diffuser Accessory
Radion G6 Increases Output From An Impressive 110.5 Degrees In The G5 To A Staggering 126.3 Degrees. This Improvement Was Achievable Through A Change To The Primary Optic On The LEDs Which Then Integrates With The Geometry In The Existing HEI (Hemispherically Edge Illuminating) Secondary Optic (lens).
Hemispherical Edge Illumination
Radion Is A Winner In The Cost Vs. Output Equation. The HEI2 Optical System Delivers 126.3 Degrees Of Output. The Result, Incredibly Even PAR Over Almost 4ft Of Coverage Area Making It The Highest Average Output Radion And Perhaps The Most Efficient Aquarium Light Ever Made.
Other customers have also purchased
Tunze 8831 Eco Chic Refugium LED