Coral Rx Pro Coral Dip 30ml
Delivery costs as low as £3.95 for a 2-3 day service. Next day £5.95 and free for orders over £50 using APC delivery with tracking
Order before 2pm today, and you'll receive your package between andFrozen food or refrigerated items orders must use Next Working Day shipping option
Coral Rx Pro Coral Dip 30ml
Coral Rx is formulated to promote healthy corals.
Coral Rx was developed in 2006 for two purposes: to treat corals suffering with parasites, and as a prophylactic measure to promote healthy corals before parasites or bacterial infections become harmful. Coral Rx is tough on parasites, yet gentle on your coral (contains no iodine or oxidizers) allowing you to be proactive in protecting your investment.
Coral Rx was independently tested by Andrew Lynford, M.S. in Biology from Hofstra University. This investigation attempted to quantify the efficacy of three chemical flatworm controls: Flatworm Exit, Coral Rx, and Povidone. His research is available in a featured article published in Advanced Aquarist, April 2009. Below are excerpts of his findings:.
* Coral Rx was the most effective treatment…
* Coral Rx performed well as a coral dip, and it would be advantageous for coral aquaculturists, wholesalers, retailers, aquariums, and hobbyists to use this product when quarantining newly purchased corals.
* Chemical treatments are utilized as a preventative protocol used to eradicate flatworms before they are introduced into an aquarium. These chemical treatments are referred to as a coral dips.
* Quarantining corals and live rock with coral dips is the best way to deal with marine flatworms because it prevents their introduction, and circumvents the problems associated with convolutrilobid toxin release.
* Harvesting coral reef taxa (species) to replace livestock lost through convolutriloba toxin release is environmentally costly, and should be prevented by using coral dips.
Coral Rx a different type of coral dip!
Coral Rx was designed by keeping the health of your coral in mind. Our proprietary blend of natural ingredients contains no iodine, which is known to stain corals, nor does Coral Rx contain oxidizers whose by-products are often toxic and continue to react with surrounding tissue. Independent research also questions the effectiveness of iodine treatments. Please take a look at this feature article in Advanced Aquarist, April 2009.
Coral Rx removes many of the hard to deal with coral pests like Acropora-Eating Flatworms, Montipora-Eating Nudibranchs and Zoanthid-Eating Nudibranchs.
Promotes Coral Health. Coral Rx is hard on parasites yet easy on corals making it a perfect prophylactic treatment protecting your coral investment. Whether or not you quarantine your corals before putting them in your aquarium, a dip in Coral Rx decreases the probability of adding a parasite into your aquarium eco-system.
Coral Rx can be used in treating many types of live corals; soft, LPS and SPS. Coral Rx should be used in treating corals that have parasites or other bacterial infections. Additionally, it should be used as a prophylactic treatment before bringing live coral into your aquarium.
Coral Rx is effective in removing the following parasites:
- Acropora Eating Flatworms (AEFW)
- Montipora Eating Nudibranchs
- Zoanthid Eating Spiders
- Red Flatworms
Also aids in the treatment of:
- Filamentous Hair Algae
- Rapid Tissue Necrosis (RTN)
- Slow Tissue Necrosis (STN)
- Bacterial Infections & More
Coral Rx should not be used on fish, shrimp, crabs, snails, clams or other invertebrates. We have not tested CoralRx's effectiveness on Acropora Red Bugs.
Other customers have also purchased
Tunze 8831 Eco Chic Refugium LED