Tropic Marin Pro-Coral K+ Elements 200ml
Delivery costs - free next working day for orders over £50 using APC delivery or 3-5 working day service £3.95, Next working day £5.95, Saturday delivery is available charges apply. All orders are tracked. Same day collect in store option is available at Checkout
Order before 2pm today, and when showing as in stock we estimate you'll receive your package between andFrozen food or refrigerated items orders must use Next Working Day shipping option
Cationic trace element supplement for reef aquariums
Tropic Marin® K+ ELEMENTS contains essential cationic trace elements to support an ideal growth and natural colouration of corals.
Trace elements are natural minerals, which are needed by the aquarium inhabitants for active biological processes and especially needed by corals and invertebrates for skeletal growth. In seawater there are tiny quantities of these elements, which are consumed in a short time by coral growth and other processes. Regular supplementation of these trace elements is therefore unavoidable.
- Essential cationic trace elements supplements in a liquid form.
- Together with Tropic Marin® A- ELEMENTS, the K+ ELEMENTS supplies a complete profile of the essential trace elements with only two solutions.
- Contains trace elements in a pure mineral form
- Suitable for an aquarium stocked with soft and leather corals, LPS, SPS and/or crustaceans
- Supports ideal growth and natural coloration of corals and invertebrates
- No bleaching of the coral due to lack of trace elements
- Easy to apply – suitable both for manual dosing and for dosing pumps.
Tropic Marin® K+ ELEMENTS contains barium, boron, chromium, cobalt, iron, copper, manganese, nickel, strontium and zinc in pure mineral form.
Application and dosage
Add 1 ml Tropic Marin® K+ ELEMENTS per 25 US-gal./100 l each day. Trace element demand increases with increased aquarium population density. In heavily populated aquariums, dosage may be increased up to the maximum dosage below.
Maximum dosage: Do not exceed a dosage of 2 ml per 25 US-gallons/100 l of aquarium system water volume per day.
Where calcium is added with Tropic Marin® BIO-CALCIUM the supplementation of trace elements should occur to the amount of the added calcium: 5 ml trace elements to 5 ml BIO-CALCIUM.