Prodibio Start Up, 30 Vials
Delivery costs - free next working day for orders over £50 using APC delivery or 3-5 working day service £3.95, Next working day £5.95. All orders are tracked
Order before 2pm today, and you'll receive your package between andFrozen food or refrigerated items orders must use Next Working Day shipping option
Prodibio Start Up 30 Vials
Start Up, quickly cycle and populate an aquarium
Start Up brings together BioDigest Start and Stop Ammo Start enabling you to quickly start up and populate a freshwater or marine water tank.
Start Up information
Regroups BioDigest_Start et Stop_Ammo_Start
Start an aquarium very quickly (within hours)
- composed of live bacterial strains
- aquarium cleaning by waste matter digestion is helped by the presence of numerous different strains of heterotrophic bacteria
- nitrates and phosphates are reduced
- enables water to be effectively purified
- prevents the spread of filamentous algae
- converts ammonia into nitrites - nitrites into nitrates - and - nitrates into nitrogen
- traps and stops ammonia
- reduces nitrite production
- prevents the fish from being shocked or killed
When should Start Up be used ?
When you start an freshwater or saltwater aquarium
Start Up enables you to quickly introduce 1/3 of your toughest fish into your
- after 4 hours in freshwater
- after 12 hours in marine water
How to use Start Up ?
What volume ?
What range ?
What dosage ?
0 @ 60 liters Nano All blister of 2 vials
61 @120 liters Nano All blister of 4 vials
120 @ 180 liters Standard All box of 6 vials
181 @ 360 liters Standard All box of 12 vials
360 @ 1000 liters Standard All box of 30 vials
Other customers have also purchased
Neptune Systems Trident Reagent Kit
Apex Conductivity Calibration Fluid