D-D Ocean Breeze Cooling Fan (2 fans)
Delivery costs as low as £3.95 and free for orders over £50
Order today, and you'll receive your package between and
Ocean Breeze Cooling Fan (2 fans)
When temperatures start to rise and a chiller isn't an option then a cooling fan can help your aquarium.
This low cost solution simply involves blowing a stream of air over the surface of your tank or sump to increase evaporation, which creates evaporative cooling.
There are plenty of low cost fans on the market however the OCEAN BREEZE units are different, using quality caged ball bearings, rather than the plastic fan running directly on the shaft.
This feature adds to the cost but significantly increases the life and lowers the noise levels from the fans.
• Cools aquarium by increasing evaporation
• Quiet, long life fans, with ball bearing and brush-free motor
• Fits tank rim up to 12 mm
• 90 degree adjustable brackets to adjust fan angle
• 12V low voltage power 2.9W
• Total air volume: 60,000 l/h
• Corrosion proof plastic construction
• Best results obtained by fan blowing air across water surface\