Tropic Marin Bacto-Balance 1000ml
Delivery costs - free next working day for orders over £50 using APC delivery or 3-5 working day service £3.95, Next working day £5.95, Saturday delivery is available charges apply. All orders are tracked. Same day collect in store option is available at Checkout
Order before 2pm today, and when showing as in stock we estimate you'll receive your package between and
Tropic Marin NP Bacto Balance 1000ml
Nutrient concentrate to reduce nitrates and phosphates
The ratio of nutrients is ideal for corals, sponges and other invertebrate animals found in reef aquariums when nitrates and phosphates are maintained at the lowest possible levels while maintaining the important balance between these key nutrients.
NP-BACTO-BALANCE acts to increase the incorporation of nitrates and phosphates in additional biomass, reducing nitrate and phosphate concentrations in the water while improving coloration and growth of corals, sponges and other filter feeders. In this way, a nitrate and phosphate deficiency in the aquarium is prevented while at the same time the balance between these compounds is improved.
Nitrates and phosphates are stabilized at the lowest possible levels, especially effective when NP-BACTO-BALANCE is applied together with Tropic Marin® NP-BACTO-PELLETS or NP-BACTO-TRICKS.
- Nutrient concentrate to promote the incorporation of nitrate and phosphate in supplementary biomass
- Improves the coloration and growth of corals, sponges and other filter feeders
- Prevents situations of nutrient deficiency
- Creates an optimal nitrate-phosphate balance
- Suitable for aquariums of all ages
- Mature tanks can be significantly resuscitated, developing a new vitality
- Suitable for an aquarium stocked with soft corals, LPS, SPS and/or other filter feeders
- Easy to apply – suitable both for manual dosing and for dosing pumps
Tropic Marin® NP-BACTO-BALANCE contains organic and inorganic nutrients.
Application and dosage
Start with a daily dosage of 0.25 ml each 100l/25 US-Gal. aquarium system water volume. In order to enhance the effect of NP-BACTO-BALANCE, however, the dosage may be increased every 2 weeks by 0.25 ml per 100 l/25 US-Gal. of tank water daily, but not more than the maximum daily dose.
Recommended maximum daily dose, depending on the age of the aquarium*:
• New and young tanks (0-1 years): up to 0.25 ml per 100 l/25 US-Gal. tank volume
• Medium age tanks (1-2 years): up to 0.5 ml per 100 l/25 US-Gal. tank volume
• Matured tanks (> 2 years): up to 1 ml per 100 l/25 US-Gal. tank volume
* These ages are guides; in individual cases the measurement depends on the stability of the tank.
For best results, add NP-BACTO-BALANCE in the morning to a high water flow area in the tank. If a clouding of the tank is observed after the elevation of the dosage, the dosage should be reduced to the previous level.
Beside the organic and inorganic nutrients, NP-BACTO-BALANCE also contains the same trace elements of Tropic Marin® K+ ELEMENTS (1 ml equates 1 ml). This should be taken into consideration if trace elements are being dosed. Additionally we recommend adding the Tropic Marin® A- ELEMENTS for a complete trace elements dosage.
Other product recommendations
The ideal complement to NP-BACTO-BALANCE is NP-BACTO-PELLETS or NP-BACTO-TRICKS by Tropic Marin®. Learn more about natural reef keeping with lowest nutrient concentrations within the Tropic Marin® BIO-ACTIF SYSTEM at www.tropic-marin.com.
To check the nutrient concentrations, we recommend the NITRITE/NITRATE-TEST and PHOSPHATE-TEST by Tropic Marin®.
Other customers have also purchased
Tunze 8831 Eco Chic Refugium LED