Vertex RX-Z 1.5 Zeolite Reactor
Delivery costs as low as £3.95, Next day £5.95 and free for orders over £50 using DPD delivery with tracking
Order before 2pm today, and you'll receive your package between andFrozen food or refrigerated items orders must use Next Working Day shipping option
Vertex RX-Z 1.5 Zeovit reactor
Our latest revision of the classic ZF Zeovit reactor features all new components and enhanced design. The Rx-Z’s are highly functional, beautiful and practical with the smallest volume to footprint ratio available in a Zeolite media reactor.
Advanced, compact reactors specifically designed to grow macro-algae
• This macro-algae can be used to reduce unwanted nutrients such as nitrate and phosphate from your reef aquarium and also help improve water quality.
• Includes a high performance, double-sided LED board using AquaRay technology and Samsung LEDs, with high PUR* and low power (9W)
• The light incorporates a custom-engineered light spectrum developed alongside BioLumen Lighting Solutions to offer the most efficient photosynthetic processes to promote optimum algae growth inside the reactor
• Versatile compact design allows the reactor to be installed internally in a sump or aquarium or externally as a stand-alone or ‘hang-on’ reactor
• Easily accessible for simple harvesting of algae
NB: For best results operate the REEF-Bio GRO during periods when the aquarium lights are switched off
*PUR (photosynthetically usable radiation) will vary based on species of algae kept, however spectrum peaks are designed to mimic the photosynthetic needs of most algaes.
Volume - 3L
Dimensions - 140 x 250 x 585mm
There is a chamber built into the skimmer where media such as RowaPhos or carbon can be used in a sock or bag and there is even an optional media box available.
The performance is as you would expect from any Deltec skimmer, drawing in 300lts of air per hour for maximum waste removal.
The Deltec philosophy is that for every 1000 Ltrs of water in the aquarium that you require 400 - 500 Ltrs of air per hour to achieve efficient skimming. This makes the MCE600 skimmer suitable for 875 Ltrs (192 u.k gallons) for a normally stocked reef aquarium or 563 Ltrs (124 uk gallons) for a heavily stocked fish only system.
From testing that we have carried out we have found that Deltec skimmers produce at least 2 - 4 times the air volume used on most competitors skimmers which are claimed to be suitable for comparable water volumes.
• MCE601 Skimmer : Article No.
• Can be hung on the outside of the aquarium or sump.
• Draws its own water from the aquarium via the internal needlewheel pump.
• 400 litres of air/hr are produced at the venturi.
• 9-17 watts
• L 260mm W 180mm H 500mm (normal position).
• H 570mm (allowing for removal of the cup).
• Height above lip of aquarium - normal position 230mm.
• Width of body only external to tank 85mm.
• Pipes extend by 95mm from skimmer body.
• Normal Stocking 875 lts (192 UK gallons)
• Heavy Stocking 563 lts (124 UK gallons)
Other customers have also purchased
EcoTech Radion XR30w Pro Gen 4