Prodibio Biokit Reef 30 Vials
Delivery costs as low as £3.95 for a 2-3 day service. Next day £5.95 and free for orders over £50 using APC delivery with tracking
Order before 2pm today, and you'll receive your package between andFrozen food or refrigerated items orders must use Next Working Day shipping option
Prodibio Biokit Reef (30 Vials)
BioKit_Reef, maintenance kit for reef aquariums
- BioKit_Reef combines all the Prodibio reef aquarium range in one box
- composed of live bacterial strains
- aquarium cleaning by waste matter digestion is helped by the presence of numerous different strains of heterotrophic bacteria
- nitrates and phosphates are reduced in your salt water aquarium
- enables water to be effectively purified
- prevents the spread of filamentous algae
- converts ammonia into nitrites - nitrites into nitrates - and - nitrates into nitrogen
- contains all the microelements needed for aquarium life (amino acids, enzymes, natural vitamins…)
- provides trace elements: sulphur for proteins, iron for plants and fish blood...
- dynamises the cellular metabolism of most of the bacteria living in salt wateraquariums
- Bioptim speedily accelerates the digestion of organic matter
- fIt also facilitates the elimination of nitrates and phosphates
Total multivitamin supplement for corals and fish.
- Favours the development of corals, clams and micro-fauna
- Helps to the reduction of nitrates and phosphate
- Contains very high concentrations of the polyunsaturated ω3-fatty acid groups
- Supplies the hard corals in your aquarium with the iodine they need to grow and for colouration
- Combats coral bleaching
- Assists in the development of the red and coralline algae that produce the live rock decor
- Provides all the strontium needed for optimum and healthy coral, clam and coralline algae growth.
When should BioKit_Reef be used ?
- In order to have an optimal quality of your marine water aquarium !
How to use BioKit_Reef ?
|What volume ?||What range ?||What dosage for each product ?|
|0 to 60 liters||Nano||1 vial / 15 days|
|61 to 120 liters||Nano||2 vials / 15 days|
|121 to 200 liters||Standard||1 vial / 15 days|
|201 to 400 liters||Standard||2 vials / 15 days|
|401 to 600 liters||Standard||3 vials / 15 days|
|601 to 800 liters||Standard||4 vials / 15 days|
|801 to 1 000 liters||Standard||5 vials / 15 days|